We’re recruiting volunteers to help with the supper, and we’d love for you to help, but if you’d rather donate supplies or food–especially that pot of chili you’ve been meaning to make–bring it on!
Here’s a list of the most important things we’ll need:
- chili (12-13 pots of red, 3 pots of veggie, 1 pot of white)
- hot dogs (48-56)
- chips (2 bags ruffled)
- macaroni (1 large bag)
- grated cheese (1-2 large bags)
- sodas & water (7 coke, 6 diet coke, 3 sprite, 3 other, 2 cases water)
- ice (4 large bags)
- desserts (8 batches of either cookies or brownies)
- divided styro plates
- salad (big bags of mixed salad)
Email Isaac for details or to save your spot among the chili chefs.