Sigh. Yes. More of this.
Friday, Oct 19
RUN LIKE HELL 5K
• Payne Street: Lexington Road to Cooper Street
• Cooper Street: Payne Street to Lexington Road
• Lexington Road: Baxter Avenue to one tenth of a mile west of Etley Avenue
• Liberty Street: Baxter Avenue to Cooper Street
If you normally use Lexington to reach Payne Street, you’ll need to detour via Grinstead to Bardstown Rd/Baxter Ave.
Saturday, Nov 3
LOUISVILLE HALF MARATHON
CLOSURES 7am-1pm (details on each segment soon, but last year Lexington was open by 9:30
• Lexington Road: Baxter Avenue to Cherokee Park
• Grinstead: Cherokee Parkway to Cherokee Road
• Cherokee Road: Grinstead to Broadway
• Baxter Ave: Broadway to Liberty
For Improv students arriving at 10am for class, you’ll have to use Lexington to reach Payne Street. This is a HUGE detour if you’re coming from the Highlands and points west, so please allow extra time!