Here’s the list of closures for tomorrow’s St. Patrick’s Day parade, from the Louisville Metro Public Works website.
Please note that though the parade doesn’t begin until 3pm, Baxter Avenue and important portions of Bardstown Road, Broadway, and Barrett Avenue could be closed beginning as early as noon. If these streets are closed, you’ll have to find another way here.
For anyone picking up kids from Improv, we recommend arriving a bit early and with a detour planned that avoids the Highlands closures. For anyone in rehearsals Saturday, please give yourself plenty of time to arrive via Lexington Rd. or on Baxter coming from downtown.
Saturday, March 15, 2014 – St. Patrick’s Day Parade
Noon – 6 pm
- Baxter Avenue from Rosewood to Windsor (between Tyler Park and Mid-City Mall)
- Baxter Avenue from Broadway to Highland Avenue
- Bardstown Road from Highland Avenue to Midland Avenue
- Broadway from Barret Avenue to Baxter Avenue
- Barret Avenue from Broadway to Rubel Avenue