This year we’re trying something new for our fall community-builder and fundraiser event: hello ReSurfaced!
615-621 West Main Street
ReSurfaced occupies the empty lot behind the facades on Main Street, and in just the past few weeks this multi-purpose pop-up plaza has generated huge buzz, drawn great crowds, and raised awareness for a number of causes and community groups. This is a change of venue, but most of your favorite elements of the Chili Supper are coming with us. Here’s a list of what you can count on:
- Food trucks and beer/wine from ReSurfaced ($1 of each drink purchased goes to Walden Theatre)
- Raffle drawings (tuition drawing, door prizes, runner up prizes, and the $1000 Grand Prize)
- Silent auction (travel, food, experiences)
- Costume contest
- Face painting
- Bake sale
- Performance of Revenge of Lenore (a showpiece of the works of Edgar Allen Poe featuring Walden Theatre staff)
For anyone wishing to contribute, here’s a short list of what we’re looking for (plus a link to sign up: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/508094EABAF23AB9-walden1)
- Desserts for the Bake Sale
- Door prizes (gift cards or similar)
- Silent Auction items/packages (vacation stay, airfare, hotels, event/sports tickets, wine packages, catered dinner, anything you can think of!)
While we’re giving the Chili Supper a rest this year, we’re really excited to be on the lineup at ReSurfaced and hope to get in front of lots of new prospective new parents, supporters, and students. And of course we look forward to seeing all of you on the 24th!!!